Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fandom For Preemies Update

Hey Guys!

Sorry I've been kind of MIA with updates but what can I say...this is what I get for being involved in other parts of the fandom and NOT writing ahead. <---will never not write ahead again.



I wanted to mention that I finished chapter 7 tonight, yay. I hope it's what you were looking for because I definitely was back to struggling and I HATE struggling with a PASSION!


I also finished and submitted my Fandom For Preemies piece. It started out as a 321 prompt but quickly took a left turn and became either an Leave the Pieces Futuretake OR a stand alone O/S. It could be a little of both...I hope you like it either way!


Anyway, here's a little inspiration to go along with the Fandom for Preemies piece. Two songs, two artists...same title.




0 comments:

Post a Comment